LEGAL NOTICE, PRIVACY AND COOKIES
In accordance with the requirement established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the obligation to inform all users and interested parties that responsibility and ownership of the web domain www.spanishalterego.com, as well as the social networks and the associated website, hereinafter the “website” belongs to Nuria Juárez, hereinafter “THE ADMINISTRATOR”, ID number 45684916Q, with address for these purposes in Barcelona, postal code 08003 and whose contact email is email@example.com
User will be understood as any person who browses the website, accessing any of its pages or sections, simply accessing and / or using this website, accepting from said access and / or use, the terms and conditions reflected here.
In the event that the user wishes to purchase any of THE ADMINISTRATOR’s products, the sales policies will also apply, which will be mandatory.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
All graphic, textual, multimedia information, photographs, images, videos, or any other digital file format found on the website, understood hereinafter as “the contents”, belong to THE ADMINISTRATOR and are protected. by copyright laws at the national and international level.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website, not being able to use them to:
- Carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to morality, good customs, good faith and public order activities;
- Make comments or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in defense of terrorism, that violates human or civil rights in general;
- Causing damage to the physical, intellectual or moral person of THE ADMINISTRATOR, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
- Trying to access and / or use the email accounts of other users and modify them or manipulate their messages.
THE ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to withdraw all those comments that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE ADMINISTRATOR will not be responsible for the opinions given by users in any opinion tool that the website contains,
THE ADMINISTRATOR will at all times ensure that the use given to the website, the contents, and the processing of the user’s personal data are carried out in the most correct way. For this, the user may always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the user communicate with THE ADMINISTRATOR to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to verify the accuracy of the data, together with each form for collecting personal data, or in the services in which the user’s contact email is necessary, the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions will be made known of the treatment of your data, informing of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, and the way to exercise your rights, also mentioned in the previous paragraph of these terms and conditions. At no time will THE ADMINISTRATOR share the file it owns with third parties.
Likewise, complying with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, THE ADMINISTRATOR undertakes to request the user’s consent to the processing of their email for commercial purposes in at all times, and will inform the platform used for email marketing management.
THE ADMINISTRATOR is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained therein, which, by way of example, but not limited to: images, sound, photographs, audio, video , software, texts, brands, logos, color combinations, structure, design, selection of materials used, programs necessary for its operation, access and use, the reproduction, distribution and public communication being expressly prohibited, including the method of making them available. , of all or part of the contents of the website, in any medium and by any technical means, with or without commercial purposes without the authorization of THE ADMINISTRATOR.
The user agrees to respect the copyrights owned by THE ADMINISTRATOR, may consequently view, print, store in an electronic or virtual device, but solely and exclusively for personal and private use, not being able to distribute, reproduce, at any time, onerous or free, to third parties, or carry out any transformation of them. In any case, you must always mention the authorship of THE ADMINISTRATOR and the website when you decide to share any of the content on any social network, and you may not at any time modify, totally or partially, any of the content.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITY
THE ADMINISTRATOR has adopted all the technological measures, necessary on the website, to avoid damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents or in the data of the users, and is not responsible if at any moment one of these measures fails as a result of improper and / or abusive use by a third party.
The user must at all times refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the website.
THE ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear presented or located, as well as its design and structure.
THE ADMINISTRATOR has no control over the links and / or external content that may exist on the website, so it is not responsible for them, nor will it guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity or validity. of any material or information contained therein, and these external links will not be understood as a possible association, merger, collaboration or participation with the owner and / or person in charge of the web domain to which they are associated.
RIGTH OF EXCLUSION
THE ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach these terms and conditions.
Buyer will be understood as the person who acquires or wishes to acquire any of the products or services that are exposed in the store, which can be accessed through the following link: www.spanishalterego.com
- Exchanges (the customer has the right to 5 days to change his mind.)
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
THE ADMINISTRATOR may modify, at any time, the policies and the terms and conditions set forth herein, without prior notice and will be in force as long as they are duly published.
THE ADMINISTRATOR may, at any time, take legal action of a civil or criminal nature, against any person who makes an improper use of the content displayed on the website, or for breaching these terms and conditions. The legislation of the Spanish territory will be applied at all times and in the event of any conflict, the parties will submit to the jurisdiction of Spain since it is the domicile of the owner of the website.
User shall be understood as any person who browses the website www.spanishalterego.com, hereinafter simply the website.
The publisher will be understood as the owner of the website, who is Nuria Juárez, identified in the legal notice.
The publisher is completely free to make any changes it deems appropriate to the website. For this, you can add sections, functionalities or any element that may generate the use of new cookies, so the user is advised to verify these cookie policies each time he accesses the website, so that he can stay updated for any changes. that may have occurred since the last visit.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are information that is stored in the browser of the user of a website to be able to consult the previous activity that he has had, as well as to remember certain data for a next visit. Its use is widespread and has been for many years.
They usually store technical data, usage statistics, links to social networks, administration of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to be able to adapt the website to the user’s needs and settings, thus improving the browsing experience, not accepting them could hamper the service that the website wishes to offer.
They are not files for viruses, spam, Trojans, worms, spyware, or advertising programming, whether static on the page or in a pop-up window format.
Cookies used on this website
In compliance with the regulations established by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the user is informed that this website uses the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, as follows:
- Session or user input cookies: related to your activity within the website, these cookies are used to record what you have filled out in the forms, or test resolution to determine the humanity of the user, in order to avoid spam or unauthorized automated applications. Used for example to be able to write comments on a blog, store products in a shopping cart, view a personalized customer area.
- User security cookies: in order to avoid erroneous attempts to connect to the website
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
- From third parties:
- Google Analytics: Google, through its Analytics service, stores cookies in order to have the necessary information to generate information on traffic statistics and the volume of visits to the website. By browsing and using the website, the user accepts these cookies and their treatment. To exercise any related rights, you must contact Google directly.
- Social networks: This website is connected to some social networks such as Facebook or Instagram, among others that are expressly indicated on the website, in order to be able to share or comment on the content of the website, each social network being indicated on the website, the person responsible for the cookies installed in the user’s browser.
Cookies used on this website
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), the cookies that can be habitually installed while browsing this website are as follows:
|COOKIE NAME||DEFAULT DURATION||PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE|
|_wp_session||30 minutes||Indicates if the administrator is logged in|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||1 year||Acceptance of installation of cookies|
|cppro-ft||2,600 days||Not qualified|
|cppro-ft-style-temp||1 day||Not qualified|
|mailchimp_landing_site||28 days||Integration with the subscription management system of the
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
Cookies related notices
The publisher is not responsible for technical failures that the user may find on the website or in their browser due to incorrectly manipulating the deactivation or elimination of cookies, at all times the user must verify the information about their deactivation or elimination in the help section of the browser that corresponds to you. The user assumes the responsibility of eliminating or deactivating the cookies in his browser and therefore assumes the consequences derived from this.
The editor at no time is the one who creates the cookies, these files are preconfigured in the user’s own browser, plugins used, as well as the necessary editing tools used for the creation of the website.
If the user has deleted the cookies, and wishes to navigate this website again, they must once again accept the cookies.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the data collected by this company is anonymous, it stores the cookies on servers located in the United States, they have declared that they do not save the IP address or personal data at any time, and they will not share the information with third parties except in cases that are requested by judicial decision. Google Inc. has signed the Safe Harbor Agreement, thus guaranteeing that the transferred data is treated with a level of protection as required by European regulations. If the user wants more information about the cookies collected by Google Analytics, they can visit this pagehttps://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1
At any time the user may communicate with THE ADMINISTRATOR through the email email@example.com
More information about cookies
In this section, as it is merely informative about the definition of cookies, the publisher will be understood as the person in charge of programming the content of a website, a user anyone who browses a website, both understood in a general way and not specifically the website directespanol.com
Information stored by cookies
The information stored refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not the user, to verify this you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers that you can configure different preferences in each one .
Types of cookies
- According to the entity that manages them
- Own: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- From third parties: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2. According to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment
to. Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
b. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Consequences of disabling cookies
- The products chosen in the store will not be loaded, so a shopping cart will not be created, preventing the possibility of finalizing the purchase of the desired products.
- You will not be able to access the client area, personal area, or any that requires confirmation.
- The data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the editor from knowing how to improve.
- You will not be able to share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- You will not be able to comment on the blog.
- It will not be possible to show third party advertising, reducing the income for those who use this modality.
- In certain web domain sites, your browsing may be considered as spam because it cannot be identified.
- Various. This list is merely illustrative, not limiting.
Elimination and blocking of cookies
As each browser has different configurations, the user must go to the help part of each one to see the particular case. In this section mention is made of the most common, however due to updates to the browsers or the operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always refer to the user manuals of their browser, this guide is merely indicative.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to configure cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit the help of Chrome.https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?visit_id=1-636248539770053464-292487494&p=settings_privacy&rd=1
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – Advanced options. Configure the desired. For more information you can visit the browser’s own help section https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox:Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure according to what you want. For more information you can visit the help section of the browser https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Cookies-y-cach%C3%A9/Borrar-cookies/ta-p/16541
- Safari:Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired configuration. For more information you can visit Apple help https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- If you have modified the information of your cookies for any reason (for example, before you advertised amazon, and now not, or vice versa), you must make the message appear again for all users, so that they read the message again and come back to accept them
- Even if you do not modify them, it is good that every month the user is forced to accept them again, so program the plugin in such a way that after 1 month the cookie message will appear again.
- If you start using external advertising, such as Amazon, Ebay, Adsense, you must notify in this section that cookies from these third-party applications will be used, also if you use any SEO plugin where information is saved for analytics.
- If you want to learn how to anchor links, this is where I learned how to do it. http://www.danielnabil.com/blog/enlaces-ancla-anadir-boton-editor-wordpress/
- If you do not know which plugin to use to indicate the cookie notice, I leave you this for reference https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/asesor-cookies-para-la-ley-en-espana/